ONE YEAR of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan!
Win ONE YEAR of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (Photoshop CC & Lightroom) prepaid on us. Here’s your chance to win and it’s easy to enter! Strictly follow these rules below:
1) You must follow @LensShark on Instagram.
2) Repost the contest image I posted on Instagram August 14 (NOT the image at right) and tag 3 of your photographer friends.
3) #LensSharkPhotographyPodcast #LensShark on your repost.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Mountain time zone in the US on August 31, 2015.
You may enter once each day!
ALL of the steps above must be completed to be eligible to win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
If you want to be extra awesome, enter our Lexar Professional 1000x 64GB SDXC card giveaway below, listen to our podcast and consider subscribing! See why everyone loves it! Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube at “LensShark”! Thanks!
Lexar Professional 1000x SDXC 64GB card giveaway
We’re giving away an awesome Lexar Professional 1000x SDXC 64 GB card to two lucky people. One on August 15, 2015 and one on August 31, 2015.
If we reach 100 iTunes ratings & reviews, we’ll add a $100 Amazon Gift Card to the prize list. If we reach 1000, we’ll add a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter for a chance to win, here’s all you have to do:
1) Head over to iTunes and search for “Lens Shark Photography Podcast“.
2) Leave a rating and review for our podcast.
3) Screenshot your review and rating and email that to: LensShark@gmail.com
4) While you’re there, consider hitting that Subscribe button. 🙂
That’s it! With your entry, you’re helping our podcast move higher in iTunes. Thanks!
Enter by 11:59 pm Utah time on August 14, 2015:
– you’ll be entered in the August 15, 2015 giveaway.
Enter by 11:59 pm Utah time on August 30, 2015:
– you’ll be entered in the August 15, 2015 AND August 31, 2015 giveaways!
As a bonus…EVERY person who enters gets a FREE portfolio review by me, Sharky James.
I’m only making this offer for a limited time! So take advantage of it. You may defer your portfolio review if you’re not quite ready.
My portfolio reviews are informative, productive and kindly done. The goal is to help you improve your photography based on my decades of experience and not to tell you your photography is horrible. That’s what trolls do and we have troll spray for their lot. 😉
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by the laws of your country. Open to anyone over the age of 13. If under 13, have a parent enter for you.
Other things you can do while you’re here:
1) Opt-in to our email newsletter to be noticed of our signup period for our Great Camera Giveaway. (more info below).
2) Did I mention Subscribing to our podcast? 😉
3) Check out our “For Beginners” section with solid info and tips.
4) If you’re thinking about making an Amazon purchase, consider doing so through my affiliate links anywhere on this site. Clicking the one above for the SDXC card and shopping from there would work. You’d pay the same as if you went to Amazon directly, but you’d be helping us out greatly.
We’re FINALLY getting closer to the Lens Shark Photography Podcast’s Great Camera Giveaway!
It’s something we’ve been wanting to do since we launched the podcast months ago,but a few family health issues and life got in the way so that delayed things.
But finally we’re gearing up to start the entry period for the giveaway.
To run a legal giveaway, many hoops need to be jumped through to stay within the law and make sure it’s done properly. So that’s delayed things as well.
So here’s where we’re at…
As of July 2015, I’m reaching out to Lens Shark followers to find out what prizes you’d like to see as part of this giveaway.
The main prize will be a really nice camera. We’ve been saying it’ll be a Nikon D750, Canon 7D Mark II or Sony a7s, but at the time of the launch, we may include additional cameras. We may also allow substitutions for other cameras of equal or lesser value. (affiliate links)
Also, the Sony a7s is $2,500 while the Nikon D750 is $2,000 and the Canon 7D Mark II is $1,500. So I’m going to work out a way to make sure that the grand prize is of equitable value if that means a gift card for the difference or another option. I want it to be fair.
In addition to a camera, what else would you like to see for the other prizes?
I’m thinking along the lines of: Lenses, Black Rapid R-Straps, SD cards, etc., but I want to hear from you! Please leave your comments below with specific prizes you’d like to see as part of the upcoming giveaway. Thanks!
Don’t miss the entry deadline announcement!
Enter your info at right and opt-in to the Lens Shark newsletter. I value my followers and promise to NEVER sell your information!
While you will receive emails from me, I’ll keep it to a minimum and make sure they contain value for you. That’s why Lens Shark was created in the first place. I want to help you become a better photographer.